HIV through towel

I entered a hotel room today, after entering rubbed my feet with my nails and got a cut, afterwards took a shower and wipped with a dry towel given by hotel, worried if any blood on that towel from prvs person can cause HIV, the towel is a washed one the hotel person said, pls help

Hi Good news, you cannot get HIV from this type of encounter. You can not get HIV from touching an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time (for example: a blood soaked shirt of a health care worker that remained while she performed CPR). See HIV101 for how HIV is and is not transmitted.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Help please
White spots on my penis shaft