Had unprotected sex with sex worker.. Suggest me plz

I am 26 years old male. I have been having sex with a sex worker. I had sex with her almost 8 to 9 times. I used condom always.But while having sex before 8 months before condom got tear and had sex having other condom. later i had sex with the same lady once or twice in a month with condoms. 2 months before while having sex condom got tear and i released my fluid out side. recently had sex with the same lady without condom. now i am afraid of AIDS.

Can some one please help me with the answers to below questions.

1) can i be infected with AIDS? 2) what symptoms i can see if i am infected? 3) I am not sure whether the lady is HIV infected or not, but as a part of her profession she will have sex with many people, now how will i come to know whether she is infected or not? 4) After how many months i should go for HIV test? 5) I have been seeing the lady since 9 months, she looks healthy, what symptoms i can see in her whether she is infected or not???

I am planning to get marry.When and after what test i can marry. Please some one suggest me on this.

Thanks.

Hi HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based.

Since the condom did break it is recommended that you receive testing. Not just for HIV but all of the sexually transmitted infections that are out there and much easier to get than HIV. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

As for looking at someone to see if they have HIV or other infection you can never tell it's always best to treat everyone like they have something and protect yourself until you know otherwise.

Continuing using the condoms and get tested. Your overall risk is very low but it is possible. HIV transmission from women to men carries a risk but very small. Having sex with someone who has multiple partners increases that risk.

licking in a few seconds
Don't know partners status