Soft surface

I was in a tatoo parlor with my son young son getting my nose ring changed, he was eating a sucker sitting on a chair watching me... And some of his sucker might have touched the chair he was sitting on and then he ate it. Could he have been exposed if there was blood on the chair? Also I touched the floor to clean up the mess

Hi No risk of HIV transmission in this situation. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Pulling out while being undetectable
Vaginal swelling after masturbating