swollen lymph nodes.

hello and good day ,my question is in regards to my swollen lymph nodes in my low neck(only on my neck thus far no other symptom slight headache and light headed off and on) ,its been two days and it's still swollen, i should point out that i regularly see prostitutes(i think i have a problem !!),but i as always i use a new pack of condom, no kissing involve just the act itself(i doesn't make it better),i do get tested regularly (oraquick, PCR testing), however this has never happen to me before i'm really afraid and my anxiety is just killing me.whats your opinion on this,i know i should know better as a biology student.not sure where to start to get help with this .thanks for taking that time to answer my question.

Hi Well it seems like you a rather intelligent person and by ensuring you are using condoms everytime is the best way to protect yourself against HIV. The important thing to remember is that HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection out there that you need to be cautious about and they are easier to get. Also you are having sex with multiple partners which in itself is a risk. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based.

Your lymph nodes are a major part of your immune system and can be swollen for many reasons. You could have picked a STI or you may have a cold or the flu. If you symptoms do not go away I would follow up with your healthcare provider for evaluation.

Please Answer (Open wound)
blood intentionally put in my penis