plz plz plz help.....i am writing for 5th time...very very scared

I had protected sex with prostitute on 22.12.2013. I had oral sex with durex flavoured condom and vaginal sex with durex superslim condom. Condoms were intact and not broken as per my knowledge. On the night of 24.12.2013 i had masterbated and slept on the evening of 25.12.2013 i had itching and wrinkles along with small blisters on my penis head and applied anti fungal cream for 2 days and it wascleared after 4 days the same problem crops up again and this time i had anti fungal tablets and also applied a anti fungal cream for 4 days and everything was great but two or three red blister near the mouth of penis appeared and when urine touches it it pains for 3 to 5 seconds. I changed the doctor and he also given anti fungal tablets and creams and everything was ok but suddenly the penis head skin started peeling off and new skin was there but it hurts a bit because the new penis head skin was a bit ra8w. I had also get my self tested for hiv-1 and 2 and result was negative after 24 days. Plz help me and tell me whether its an std or a fungal infection....plz answer i will be very thankful to u....plz plz plz plz.

Hi You did everything right with protecting yourself in this situation. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. The important thig to remember is that there are other infections out there that you need to be cautious of as well besides HIV. They are also easier to get than HIV. It sounds likje you may have herpes but it is not for me to say as you need to see your healthcare provider for evaluation and treatment for this. HIV is low on the risk but you should be tested for this as well. The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks and the again at 90 days. As long as there are noother exposures during this time the results are considered conclusive.

Donation Letter
saliva/oraquick