Bump and Grind with mister top

So a good friend of mind always gets "handsy" when we are drunk and two weeks agao it went way farther than that (we are both gay guys). I was dating someone exclusively and still am despite this "mistake". It went as far as protected sex with me as the bottom and then me rubbing my penis head on/around his anus for quite some time with no full penetration. We were a bit tipsy and this has created quite a bit of guilt for me.

8 days after the encounter I experienced an evening where I was very very warm but I did not take my temp. The next morning I was so tired i could barely keep my eyes open.

THis guy has been known to not use protection and hasn't been tested in awhile. Is my risk and worry valid and are the symptoms potentially hiv related?

Thanks for all you do.

Hi For the situation you were in you did everything right to prevent HIV transmission. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. As for you rubbing yourself on him, that raised the risk for the other sexually transmitted infections. But your overall risk of HIV transmission is incredibly low.

If your symptoms continue I would encourage you to follow up with your health care provider for evaluation.

affried of infection
doubt