Killed myself with a deep kiss

First, I went out one night and meet a girl at a bar in SF. We had a few drinks and made out "heavily" throughout the night. I'm worried that I might have contracted HIV from this encounter. At a few points during the kissing i thought I tasted blood and I freaked out a bit because I didn't know if it was hers or mine. I asked the girl if she had ever been tested and she said no (which was offensive). My fear is she could have had a high viral load and thus transmitted it via open wounds in the mouth. I have very poor gums and bad gingivitis that causes my gums to be weak and bleed. I also have a recessed sore gum on a lower front tooth that also bleeds. All of this would have allowed her high viral load to easily transmit to me via the prolonged open mouth kissing.

I experienced a sore throat, swollen glands, leg pains and a chest rash roughly 2 weeks after this incident. I'm convinced its HIV.

Hi You cannot get HIV through kissing. Deep or open-mouthed kissing is a very low risk activity in terms of HIV transmission. HIV is only present in saliva in very minute amounts, insufficient to cause infection with HIV. Yes having open areas and poor gum health increases the risk but only for oral sex not through kissing. Not sure why her answer of no to being tested offended you. She was honest and hopefully by you asking her it raised her awareness. Everyone should know their status if they have ever had unprotected sex or shared needles.

Worried about test accuracy.
Followup to ms. Southall (Worry in pregnancy)