if i rubbed my penis on my own semen

hello, i m male.from last 1 mnth m suffrng frm weakness, penis erection prblm n bodypain or musclpain n headache. Pls tel me are these d symptms of ny disease?. Bt one more thng i m a virgin.bt from 2 years mastrbatng in a prone position(by lyng on stmoch n rubing penis on bed) n sometyms i rubd my erectd penis on my own ejctd semen complsvly. Is ther rsk of ny dngr disease. Pls tel me m very scared n worried abt it.

Hi You cannot get HIV if you have never had sex, shared a needle or if your mom is HIV negative. You cannot get HIV from masturbating. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

You have no need to worry!

What is the chance of me getting HIV from oral sex?
hiv information