Protected anal sex with blood and Gonorrhea

December 27, 2013. We had oral sex with my friends, 2 of them, so we were in total of 3 having sex together. 2 of them had suck my penis, and deep throat as well. Then we deep kissed each other.

Then later on I only had anal sex with just one of my friend. I put a condom by pinching the tip of condom and rolled down and covered my penis. I also put my lube on my condom covered penis and start penetrating.

While penetrating, I made two positions but suddenly when I noticed something black came out from his anus and I thought it was poop with blood so I stopped penetrating and removed my condom.

As i checked the condom, I found out that there was a blood on my condom and I freaked out, and then I did water testing to know if there is a break/leak on the condom. And I found none, no breaks or leaks and no water came out.

January 3rd 2014, I noticed some green stains in my underwear, assuming that it was a discharge. And I thougt that I have gonorrhea. I phone my friend nurse about what happened and he had gave me some medications. 3 days after, gonorrhea was gone.

My question. Was that really a gonorrhea? I am also afraid that I might be infected with HIV. Was our sexual activity at high risk? Do I need to have an HIV test? And when?

Thanks for your help and answer.

- Mr. Max

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. So you did everything right to prevent HIV transmission. It does sound like you had gonorrhea and it was treated and cured. Other sexually transmitted infections are much easier to get than HIV. From everything you have described you prevented HIV. Of course the only way to truly know your status is to be tested. But again from what you have described your risk of HIV transmission is low.

Arrest
Unprotected Vaginal Encounter and Tesing