Touching Urine

I recently touched a door handle with the shape of an (]). My hands got wet, and I smelt them and it smelt like urine. How long does HIV survive outside the body approximately? Also, Can I catch HIV by touching the handle with my palms? Can HIV be transmitted by the fluids seeping through my palms? I really need an answer as soon as possible. Thanks for the help.

Good news is that HIV is not transmitted by urine. The virus is not found in the urine or the feces. Blood, genital fluid, spinal fluid and other fluids with VISIBLE blood in them are considered infectious.

Also, even if you touched a door knob coated in blood you would not get infected as HIV does not enter through the skin unless there is a sizable cut or gash and even then it is unlikely. This is not an easy virus to catch. It generally requires unprotected sex with a person who has sufficient virus in their genital secretions or direct injection with a load of virus.

Is this risky ? reply plz
no value??