how much precum is required to transmit hiv

Hi there, Doc. I had male to male sex last night. As a practice, I always require my partner to use condoms. So we did it, before he inserted his penis inside my anus, i put the condom myself. So he inserted and started penetrating me. We changed position, and while changing positions, i did not notice that he removed the condom. While he is penetrating me, i felt a different sensation. I reached for his penis and confirmed that the condom is already gone! Oh no, he inserted his penis without a condom and without my consent. I told him to put a new condom and he obliged, and we finished off the sex act. What is the risk of getting an HIV here? I believe that there is already precum in his penis when he inserted it. Can a precum cause HIV to be transmitted? I'd like to get tested for HIV. When do i do it? Thanks!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

It would be hard to say how much pre-ejaculatory fluid would be needed to cause transmission. It would depend on many factors, such as how much virus was present, whether or not there was tearing in your rectum, and were you using lube.

However, since this was a one-time occurrence and the incident was very brief, I would say that transmission was very unlikely. Test at 90 days to be certain. I am confident the result will be negative.

In health,

Richard

No disease found after severe HIV symptoms for over 7 months
Syphilis - half naked with Sport trousers