Possiblity of HIV infection?

So i had sex with a prostitute. it was protected. no leakage what-so-ever

however...

before we engaged in intercourse, i touched her vagina, and it was wet (touched as in rubbing her pussy softly in circular motions for about 8 seconds) I washed my hands, and 15-30 minutes later (after sex), i felt itchy in one eye, so i scratched my eye, and then i felt some stinging in the corner of the itchy eye. WAS I INFECTED I AM REALLY NERVOUS HELP MEE!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Transmission cannot occur from the situation you are describing. HIV does not live well outside of the human body. Even if you had rubbed her vaginal secretions in your eye, transmission would still be unlikely.

Bottom line: No risk.

In health,

Richard

Will i get HIV from masturbation ?
Hcv and HIV