HIV from a male masturbation toy

2 days ago, I received, by mail, the sex toy I was waiting for from a long time, it is a male masturbation sex toy, I ordered it through ebay. Once I got the box which the toy was in, I used it immediately, without washing or cleaning it at all, I inserted my penis in it until I cum inside of it. After few hours, thoughts bacame chasing me, WHAT IF someone has used it before I did, and WHAT IF that person is HIV+ , since that time, I have been in total depression, I am so afraid of catching this virus, and I really do not know what to do. I read online that I should wait about three months before getting tested, but I can not stay like this for three months, I will become crazy by that time. what are the possibilities of me getting that virus through what I have done. I feel very bad right now and I am so scared. Could you help me with an answer please, I would really appreciate it.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Sex toys would pose an HIV risk only if the person using the toy before you was HIV positive and got some of their blood, pre-cum, semen, post-cum, or vaginal secretions on the toy, and the toy was used almost immediately after the infected person used it, and the infected person's body fluids had direct access to your mucosal surfaces or bloodstream. As you can see, your story does not meet these criteria. And for what its worth if you read the fine print - eBay has rules forbidding the sale of used sex toys. Take care, Dr. W

Pls answer many time asked no reply up to 10 time
Touching Urine Door Handle.