|Pls answer many time asked no reply up to 10 time
Jan 31, 2014
I sharing cigarette with hiv + man on 30 nov 2013 .After 15 days later i came down with night sweat,joint pain and rash on lip for some time .At this time i had very very small itchy rash on leg and back and joint pain in one leg .can i cought hiv because i share cigarette.can i go for hiv test because i share cigarette with hiv + man. pls pls answer .i am form india and my english is week but pls reply.
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there Your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV. take care
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.