Hiv or mono, oral sex

I had unprotected oral sex with a guy with no ejaculation and about a month later I started having persistent extreme fatigue. Then last week I lost my appetite and began having low grade on and off fevers. I was tested for mono and it came back negative but my thyroid doctor said he saw a trace of mono in my thyroid blood work. I'm scared I have hiv because I seem to have the symptoms. Could my doctor have mistaken a trace of mono for hiv in my blood?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I have never heard of someone having a "trace" of mono. You either have it or you don't. You could also have had it in the past and have evidence of that in your bloodwork but I am unaware as to how a thyroid test would show that. Your overall HIV risk is low given you just had oral sex, but I would certainly encourage you to get an HIV test. Take care, Dr. W

I need some help please
hiv