how long does hiv last outside of body?

My gf got attact by a prostitute and she got deep scratched so me and her had sex i used a condom but after when i was taking of the condom the surface around the condom was slimy and i dont remember whiping it down but i might of touched the tip of my penis what is the possibility of it(slimy part around the condom which was her discharge) carrying hiv virus or even her getting it?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Within a minutes time the virus starts to die and becomes unable to infect another person. Also, just because you came in contact with the virus does not mean the virus was able to access your bloodstream. The situation you are describing would not pose a risk for HIV transmission.

In health,

Richard

Hiv negative after 120 days
vey scared and worried