Non-sexual Transmission through Urethra with fresh semen

I have read the question you answered earlier regarding to Non-sexual Transmission through Urethra. Recently, I had a similar experience, I used a toilet right after someone masturbated on it.(I was desperate at that time). Now I'm very worried because I didn't wipe off the traces of his semen on the toilet seat and rim. I'm afraid the tip of my penis has accidentally touched the fresh semen he has left behind. What are the chances I might get HIV infected in this case?

Thanks so much in advance!

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is absolutely no risk from what you're describing.

Simply put, too much time passed between the semen coming out of that person's body and when you MIGHT have come in contact with it.

Hope this helps,

Erik

HIV Inconclusive
Sharing food with HIV positive friend