yellow stuf out of penis

I'm not circumcised..its about a week now and yellow fluid is coming out of my penis. This happens hole day it don't stop. What's wrong with me? It burns. Am I infected????

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

What you're talking about sounds like a STD like Gonorrhea. Definitely something to talk to a local doctor about face to face so you can get checked out.

If it is this, it would've come from unprotected sex with someone who had the disease. But keep in mind, if it's a STD like this, it's very curable! But it's by prescription.

There are many hotlines and local health centers that can run STD testing for you, if you don't have a regular doctor of your own.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Waiting and scared to death ! HELP ASAP Dr. Glenn !
HIV Inconclusive