Hand shake and sons risk

I went to my sons basketball game. I had a big cut underneath my hand from cutting fruit for breakfast. A parent at my sons game wanted to shake hands I let him know I cut my hand earlier right before game it hurt. He still made me shake hands my hand was not bleeding but very open cut from 7 minutes ago. I noticed he seemed intoxicated and touched my 3 year old and shook my hand with his bleeding cut. Another parent said he was a heroin addict. I worry because he grabed my son and lifted him up. If my son was poked with a needle would he feel it?my Is this a risk for hiv? Is my handshake a risk for hiv and and my son at risk. Please help I feel like the worst parent for letting him hold my son.

Hi HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

You cannot get HIV through casual contact. You are not the worst parent! You did not put your son or you at risk for HIV transmission.

kissing
Really worried and need reassurance