HIV exposure

Recently i have protected sex with registered sex worker here in philippines, and it only last for 2 minutes. she was on top of me and doing work, i ejaculated inside here (with condom) and we continue 1 minute more until my penis lost erection. and when she try to get out on top of me we noticed that the condom stuck in her vagina, she easily took it out of her and immediately clean her self. i think some of my sperm is leak from the bottom of the condom. is there any risk or exposure from my side.? i've ask her some question about her check up for stds and hiv and she told me that the KTV management didnt allowed any women that is not undergoing of the given check ups. sorry for my english. thankyou

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. Because it was still in her when you withdrew you were still protected. There is actually more of a risk of she becoming infected with something than you. Just make sure that next time when you withdraw that you hold on to the condom as you pull out. This way you are sure it is staying on and coming out when you do. I do know that sex workers in the Philippines are routinely tested which is a very good thing.

Scared about infection
pls answer worried ask many time no reply