hiv from dentist

hi!a few days ago I went to the dentist and before he started a tooth extraction he put his hands on the door knob to close it.I am worry to not get a hiv infection if on the door was blood from a previous pacient thank you

That is not how HIV is transmitted. The virus can not live on a door knob (how would it even get there?) and then get picked up in sufficient quantities on a hand and then find a way into your mouth and into your system.

Now a common cold virus is another story and if you start sneezing soon, blame him.

4th generation ELISA test accuracy
Worried