|STD from mutual masturbation
Jan 24, 2014
I performed mutual masturbation with someone at a theater. Precum was exchanged that was two days ago. I am experiencing muscle aches, irritation on the tip of my penis. I did not see any sores or anything on him. Do I have an sti or am I being paranoid and anxiety is getting a hold of me. I have had issues in the past
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. Mutual masturbation is a safer-sex activity. I do not think you were at risk for an STD in this case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Straight Guys Get Hiv The First Time They Have Sex?
- Neuropathy And Pins And Needles In Groin Area
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- Can A Blood Test Determine If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Sperm In Nose And Hiv Risk
- Is There A Relation Between Homosexuality And Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.