Eroitc Massage

Hi doctor around 4 days ago I received an erotic massage from a female masseuse. We performed mutual masturbation, while I was performing and finished after she climaxed I stroked my penis numerous times. Also she sat on my pelvis area and performed a tantric massage and I cant be sure buy our genitals may have touched, also we performed again rubbing my penis head on her vagina mostly the top part not the actual entrance. She also performed protected oral sex on me for a while and a lot of saliva was involved. I did not engage in any vaginal or anal sex. After two days I experience a sore throat, which doesnt really bother me as it is not painful at all and this has continued on to the current day, which is day 4 after exposure. Also on day 4 I experience a short period of diarrhoea but not sure if it is from drinking cold milk on an empty stomach. I am worried that I have an STD or HIV and do you recommend I go and get tested after two weeks. Also I have a slight stomach ache but dont know if its the butter fly feel cause of the guilt and how nervous I am from my actions. Everything else on my body feels and looks fine besides the sore throat and diarrhoea. I dont understand if these symptoms Im getting is from anxiety or an actually disease. Am I worrying too much?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. You did not engage in any high risk behaviors. In fact, I would consider this situation a no-risk situation. I do not think you need to be concerned about HIV, and nor do I think you need to be tested.

In health,

Richard

About HIV
info hiv