Touched Blood 3 times

Hi, I have come in contact with other people's blood 3 times in the past few months. first when I was at work and my coworker cut himself on a frame and wiped the blood across the area, I was helping him I am not sure if I touched his blood when I was working on the frame but I did touch something red and after he was bleeding I freaked out. Then I was at a bar a month later and used a paper towel roll in the bathroom that I did not know had blood until after I used one. I was ready to test because it had been 6 months and then I used the toilet at work and it had period blood on it. This was a couple weeks ago. I am terrified that I got HIV from these exposures and am behaving as though I have it just in case ie being super careful when I cut myself, after using the bathroom, etc. I'm obsessing about infecting someone. It's really getting to me and I am afraid I have to wait another 6 months to get results. Help!

Hi All of your exposures are not ways you can get HIV. The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. Also, once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect. So again all your exposures did not present the needed way for HIV transmission to occur.

Getting tested is always something I encourage everyone to have done because we should all know our status, but again none of the experiences that you have list posed a risk for HIV transmission.

what would my cd4s
Bloody Scissors and Possible Cut