ORAL Sex with prostitute, very scared please help

Hi, I am a married man who made a terrible mistake. I paid a Czech prostitute to give me a blowjob. She put the condom on with her mouth and then continued to give me a bj for 5 minutes or so. I am scared that the condom a Mondos Condom wasn't good enough as the packet had no quality marks. I water tested the condom after the incident and there were no leaks. Does this mean I'm okay? Could I have caught HIV by testing the condom I.e touching it with my fingered. I had a cut on my finger at the time. I'm scared and my wife is wondering why I'm not having sex with her. She is also breast feeding so very scared of transferring HIV. Please help me! Thanks

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. Because you used protection, the risk decreases even more so to basically no risk at all.

sharing combs
Any risk of HIV? Please help in huge panic!!