HIV transmission by dental tools

Hello, I had some dental job done (drilling and filling) my question is, would it be possible to get infected if the doctor had reused dental tool after the previous patient and his tools were not properly sterilized or cleaned? Especially dental drill. If some blood on dental drill (use after 5 mints) any possibility to infected? My 2 question HIV virus cannot survive for more than a few seconds or mints its scientifically true? My3 question is any buddy in world can HIV infected by dental tools or equipment (I am not asking about needle). Thank you scientifically

Hi The risk is incredibly low to no risk. HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. There would need to be a significant amount of blood on the drill for there to begin to be a risk. It would be easier to get other infections than HIV in this situation.

hiv transmission through bath water
Oral Sex and worried about STD/HIV