i guess u will nt ans...

Sir wohl, if you can please answer you have said that insertive oral sex doesnt transmit hiv in your many archive ans.. But respected sir.now when ever some one.asks you say it. Low risk why are you not concistant lord..

In medicine as in love, there is no always and no never.

More specifically, it depends who is doing what. If I am HIV+ and suck on your penis, I will absolutely not transmit HIV to you. If, however you are HIV+ is the risk absolutely zero? I'd say some number very close to it.

Wish I could be more definite but there remains uncertainty that science can not always eliminate.

Complera/Eviplerea and Calories
scared mom