Tested positive for chlamydia, had sex 4 days later.
Jan 13, 2014
I know there have been similar questions, but my scenario is a little different. My ex cheated on me and I later found out he gave me chlamydia. I was treated and four days later had sex with a different guy who is clean of std's. Is it possible he doesn't have the std now too?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes, it is possible you did not infect him as you were treated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Urine And HIV Transmission Risk
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.