|Tested positive for chlamydia, had sex 4 days later.
Jan 13, 2014
I know there have been similar questions, but my scenario is a little different. My ex cheated on me and I later found out he gave me chlamydia. I was treated and four days later had sex with a different guy who is clean of std's. Is it possible he doesn't have the std now too?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes, it is possible you did not infect him as you were treated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.