Penis touching sperms on half pant.

Hello doctor, Its a pleasure to write to you. I am akhil 21 years old, 5 years ago I am studying in hostel when that time I am immature, because of I did nt produced sperms. I am participate ( guy guy ) sex with same gender and he was my classmate.it was sleeping time I dont know whether he slept or not. He was didnt remove his half pant ,I dont whether he wore underwear or not but I remove my half pant. during the sex I did ni saw my penis and my mind didnt notice wet (maybe sperms/pre-cum of another person) on my penis. I think he was also immature person but in that situation if small amount of sperms touch my penis through his pant, am I get hiv? if i have a hiv is there any symptoms? Please answer me Than you doctor.

Hi HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not ways for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. HIV cannot be transmitted through clothing. If you had not had any possible exposures since that experience, if you were to be tested the results are conclusive.

But again the risk for HIV transmission is incredibly low to no risk from what I can make of your question.

I am sorry
is this symptoms of hiv