Urgent 2nd time pls

Dear expert , I know you must be over loaded trying to help many ppl but I have not had sleep for 2 days . I was in a bar met with a stip female , after many drunk I got drunk we had smooched ( open mouth deepa kisses ) , then came with me home and gave me a blow job for few minutes . I didn't come and I was not properly erected , unfurtunnatly again she was literary opening my mouth and Kissing . 2nd I remembered that I had a cut in blower lip may was a day old before this kissing happened . I asked her if she was hiv -ve she said yes , when I asked her for test she agreed but the day she refused ( god knows why ) . Now it's some 60 hrs since this happen . Should I go for pep ? If yes I don't want to be late . Any harm to go for pep ? I don't know my risk out of what I did . Pls advise

Hi I apologize for the delay in answering your question. Hopefully you were able to speak to someone about your experience. There was no need for PEP or post exposure prophylaxis as what you experienced carried an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

HIV is not transmitted through saliva so kissing is a very safe behavior.

Can I catch HIV by saliva mixed with blood?
PRETTY WORRIED