Can I catch HIV by saliva mixed with blood?

So yesterday I was at a grocery store and there was this one guy who was talking on the phone. While the guy was talking on his cell phone, he accidentally got some of his saliva on my lips. You know when people talk, sometimes they spit, thats what happened. I am concerned because I have a cut on my lips to due chapped lips and I was wondering if I can get HIV this way. Lets say he was HIV+ and he was bleeding from inside his mouth and his blood was mixed with saliva. Is it possible to catch HIV from his blood mixed with saliva and him getting some of it on my cut that was bleeding earlier that day.

I am super scared, I couldn't sleep because of this :(

Hi There is no need to worry! HIV is transmitted through saliva. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Please help me anyone I am really worrying .. plzzz
Urgent 2nd time pls