Please help me anyone I am really worrying .. plzzz

Hi , recently I had body to body massage by lady massasure and she was given massage me for 45 minutes after that I sucked her boobs by removing her bra. I felt some semen taste on my tongue( just expecting but I am not sure) the taste like salty and immediately I stopped and also she was rubbing my pennis with her boobs.Before she was doing me, she had already given to another person and his semen may ejaculated on her boobs .. and if that person has HIV is there any possibility to infect me?? his semen outside around 1hour on her body and in this hour she wear dress but still I am feeling the taste of semen.

my question is how long the hiv virus in semen will alive outside the body?

If we lick / taste the HIV persons semen(after 1hour outside after ejaculated) can we get HIV??

Please help me do I need to go HIV test?

Thanks

Hi There is no risk for HIV transmission in what you experienced. HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. You cannot get HIV from kissing, which includes suckling or licking breast.

From what you have described as your experience there is no reason to test for HIV.

sperm wash clinic
Can I catch HIV by saliva mixed with blood?