please please help,second time asking,risk from touching blood

i helped a woman to get up from a light accident when she fell from her motorbike. When i did,i noticed on her cloth there were blood which looked quite new but wasn't very wet. The size of it is around half the size of the hand of a 1,2 years old.Maybe she fell like 10 minutes earlier, then fell herself again at the time i helped her. My worry is that at that time, my index finger had a small peeling skin at the corner,didn't bleed though. And the skin aound my nail(the tip of my finger) is always a little red and thin,since i have a bad habit to bite them all the time,even hurt when you press it hard. Can i contract hiv from that? If there are really small sratch that i didn't notice can put me at risk? Can hiv infect with tiny tiny wound like microscopic wound or something? My anxiety really worry me to sick .

Hi You cannot get HIV from this situation. There has never been a known case of HIV transmission by fingering or any other sort of hand-genital contact. A cut risks HIV only if large, deep, and actively bleeding. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

No need to stress or worry about this situation.

Urgent Shanoon Mam Its Urgent pls
sperm wash clinic