Confused

hi. I ve been with my boyfriend over 10 yrs & we have 3 children. for the last 4yrs we've not being staying together he travelled I stayed home with the two children but he came back after 2 yrs, we Went for blood test before we had sex & we both tested non reactive. he left after 2 weeks & l got pregnant again. During pregnancy I tested twice and the results were non reactive still. I gave birth and my baby is now 11months old. I got to that he was cheating me as he was away, their relationship broke up in the last 4 months ago, I confirmed. Now he's telling me that he's living postive life and he got it after the breakdown relationship he had started. he tells me with too much cofidence and he said never to sleep with me so that am safe to raise up our children. Am confused that he has accepted so first and got the confidence, I try to Tell them that we shall never forsake him but all he says is to Tell me to get another boyfriend. Don't you think he's using the positive status to get rid of me? Plz advise. Thanks

Hi I can't tell you what he is thinking. What I can tell you is that if he does decide to come back that you need to become educated regarding HIV transmission to keep you safe. Your children are ok.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

be well and I hope that all of this works out for the best for both of you.

Shannon

Possible blood in eye from dental tray
Urgent Shanoon Mam Its Urgent pls