hi

dear Ms Shannon, i really thank to you. in recent day after my accidental exposure , i was so anxious. sometime i felt my life became meaningless . however in this days , i got 2 happy day. 1st is the day that i make a hiv 1/2 and p24 test at 26 th day after exposure and result is non reactive . i was so happy . the 2nd happy day is today. becoz u give me a hope and strength. today i read ur answers so many times and i feel smile and thankful to god and also kindness heart of u. i respect to ur sympathy. I promise i will live in good manner and i will help to others as my best. Today i am so happy although i feel sore throat and low grade fever for the past 3days. whatever my fake, i believe myself and i keep my life as a good human . Really thank . GOOD NIGHT Ms. Shannon!!!

Hi Thank you for you kind words and I'm thankful we are here for you and to give you the answers that you need.

be well and stay safe!!!

Shannon

Scratch- HIV scare
Transmission through kissing with gum issues