|touched alot of semen
Jan 6, 2014
I got 20 minute old semen in my cracked maybe bleeding dryed skin with small open cracks on skin. Is this a risk for hiv or hep c? Thanks for your help.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The risk of HIV transmission is no as HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and becomes unable to infect. Hepatitis C does last much longer and is a possibility. But the risk of transmission is still incredibly small. The cracks and openings need to be active open and bleeding for there to be a risk. The likelihood is incredibly small.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can One Get HIV From Touching Semen?
- Is Sore On Penis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.