carrier?

I would like to follow up on the question from South Africa. My wife is HIV+ (has been for at least 10 years) and I have tested negative several times. Now my long time girlfriend has also tested positive. I have tested again twice and still am negative. Is there any way I could be infecting people.

Hi The guidelines for testing are to be tested at 90 days post exposure and as long as there were no other exposures during this time the test results are considered conclusive. Depending on when you received your last test and you weren't with your other partner or wife during this time, your results are conclusive. From what I understand, you are married and also have a girlfriend. Your girlfriend could also have another partner and that's how she became infected. The only way for you to infect someone is for you to be infected.

Follow up question
Tip of penis went into the anus