Licking and fingering my ass hole

Dear Shanon,

Please replay my Q ASAP , I am not sleeping, I had unprtected sex with one girl in Dubai on Sept 2012 then protedcted sex with onther girl on May 2013 , I did HIV test after 40 days from this protected sex Jun 2013, the result was HIV free , During Last October I did Massage in massage center and the massage girl licking and fingering my ass hole ? I am very worrry about HIV could be transfered from massage girl to me if she has it through Licking and fingering my ass hole? please let me know your feedback for all above first case until massge girl ?

Waiting your feedback ASAP.Please.

Hi Your only risk for HIV transmission was the experience you had in September of 2012 and with your HIV test coming back negative in 2013 you are HIV free. There is no risk of HIV transmission from your experience with the massage and the licking and fingering you experienced. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Urethra Touching Dry Blood
do i got adis