Urethra Touching Dry Blood
Jan 1, 2014
This was a strange situation but here it goes. I was rubbing my penis on a blanket and semen came out of urethra on an area of blanket that had dry blood stains on it. My urethra touched these blood stains and my semen absorbed the blood off the blanket. Can I get hiv from that? please answer thank you.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
You can not get HIV from this. No risk at all.
Dry blood can not transmit HIV, even if it gets wet again.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.