|Lymph Nodes - worried
Dec 31, 2013
Can a person be HIV positive only in their Lymph Nodes and not test positive with a Antibody or DNA Bloodtest. I tested Negative at 4 months however have a sore throat and swollen lymph nodes.
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
No, that's no possible.
You got tested at 4 months, that test is conclusive.
Your sore throat and swollen lymph nodes have to be because of something else. You should keep in mind that both those things happen for many MANY reasons. One possibility is that you're constantly touching your lymph nodes.. if you're messing with them on a regular basis they could get irritated.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.