Condom Treaed During Sex

Today I had sex while having sex suddenly my condom got teared and i immediatly took it out and i am fearing of hiv or std. and i dont know the health status of my sex partner. can u pls tell me should i test for hiv and so when

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

First off we recommend that all sexually active people get tested for HIV/STDs on a regular basis. So we'd recommend that for you too.

From what it sounds like, once the condom tore you took yourself out of your sex partner pretty quick. Because of this, you would have only been in contact with their body fluid for a very very short period of time. Technically, I can't say that you didn't have any risk, but it sounds like very small risk.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Hiv worry
Std from masturbation and contact with cum in boxers