SOS

Can HIV be transmitted by sharing cigarette? What if the other person left his blood on filter of sigaret and if I hed a cut lip or cold sore? I hed oll ars symptoms ? Do l ned to test ?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your questions. Here are the answers in order:

Can HIV be transmitted by sharing cigarette?

No.

What if the other person left his blood on filter of the cigarette and if I had a cut lip or cold sore?

No.

I had all ars symptoms ?

You didn't have any risk, so no.

Do l ned to test ?

No.

Hope this helps,

Erik

P.S. HIV is only transmitted when a body fluid carrying it comes out of someone's body and goes immediately/directly inside the body of another person. None of that is happening in your case. All of it would need to have happened.

HIV risk through receiving fellatio
Hiv worry