anxiety from touching blood

i'm a first year university student from vietnam. Right now, i'm having thoughts of getting hiv. I accidentally touch blood from a girl's cloth(not much blood though,and the blood wasn't very wet,but looked quite new,maybe she fell awhile ago and then tripped herself again...) when i tried to help her get up from an accident. I didn't know her hiv statue( i don't want to think bad about other but,for the way she dress i think maybe she a massage girl........). I didn't have cut or open wound on my hand except for a small peeling skin on the corner of my index finger(hangnail maybe),and the skin around my finger and corner always look red and thin even hurt when you press it hard enough, since i have a bad habit to bite them all the time, which touched blood on clothes( it didn't bleed though). Can i call my peeling skin and red thin skin as an open wound? can i get hiv from that as if the blood will get into it? I've already done 2 test: 1 hiv combo test at 5th week and anti hiv test at 65 days. Am i really free from hiv :(

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk from what you're talking about.

Blood that's been out in the open can not infect you, especially when there's no way for it to get inside your body (peeling red thin skin doesn't count as an open wound).

You can't assume someone is a sex worker just because of the way they dress. Sounds like you're making a lot of unfair assumptions here that are feeding into your anxiety.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Worried about Hep C
About testing/ confused