Worried about Hep C

I got really drunk and stupidly had sex with two guys. I did not top or bottom either of them, but I did rim one of them. What is my Hepatitis C risk? I've been vaccinated for Hep B and my mouth was healthy at the time. I thought Hep C was just for IV drug users but now I'm reading that there's risk associated with MSM sex - but none of these sources detail exactly what the risk is. Please help and thank you.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Hepatitis C is only transmitted through blood. That's why you hear about injection drug users being at risk. Rimming is not a way to transmit blood. Unprotected anal sex on the other hand could be risky because of the penis's contact with blood inside the rectum

But that's not the kind of situation you're talking about.

Hepatitis A can be transmitted through rimming, but if you're relatively healthy your body would be able to deal with it on its own. There's also a vaccine for Hep A.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Shingles
anxiety from touching blood