Someone else's nose bleed on my hand

I'm a cashier & a customer happen to be having a nose bleed. I look down on my hands and I notice blood on my hand (thumb & pointer finger) & on the counter. I freak out! So I immediately clean the blood off of my hands using alcohol wipes, large Mounts of hand sanitizer, and I was my hands numerous of times. Later on that night, I notice a cut on my middle finger. Am I at risk of contracting HIV & hepatitis? Did i clean my hands appropriately? Plus, I have a 7 month old baby :-/

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk from what you're talking about (explained by countless posts here).

But here's the thing: Are you talking to someone right now about your irrational thinking? It can really help! But you have to stick with it to feel better for the long term, not just a moment of relief from us saying "no risk" again and again and again..

Hope this helps!

Erik

Tip of penis itches
Shingles