Tip of penis itches

I'm going to see my primary about this problem, but he can't see me for another two days. In the meantime, I was wondering if you could offer your advice on this situation:

For the past four days the tip of penis has been itching and now there is a dull ache at the tip. There is no discharge, no painful urination, no unusually frequent urination, no cloudy urination, no pain, no swollen glands, or swelling of any kind, no blister or bump. It's not even usually red. It just itches and feels as if it's being lightly pinched.

I spoke with a friend who had chlamydia and gonorrhea in the past. He told me my symptoms are not in line with his at all. Still, I'm going to get tested for these things. I'm just wondering if there could be any other cause besides an STD.

I had sex multiple times with the same partner a week ago. I topped and I used a condom. However, over the past week I also masturbated a lot too. I don't know if these things have affected my situation or not.

Any advice you could offer would be appreciated. Thank you, Doctor!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It's very possible that you've already seen your doctor, but for everyone reading this to get more info:

This isn't screaming out with the symptoms of STDs (although Herpes is a possibility). It's important to keep in mind that you're talking about skin here also, which is susceptible to all sorts of non-STD things. It's even possible that your masturbating (was it dry or lubed up?) could have caused minor trauma to the skin.

Hope this helps,

Erik

please please answer me,this is third time,risk from touching blood
Someone else's nose bleed on my hand