Can i get HIV from a masseuse

please please help in this regard below:

i went for a massage on the evening of dec 8 2013. the only contact between the masseuse and myself was the actual massage and she ended off masturbating me (happy ending, she also masturbated me with her feet, a foot job) There was no sex at all, no oral, no intercourse at all. in fact she was just in her undies and i was naked.

2 days later i got an infection under my left big toe nail which healed on its own although part of the nail ;the center part is dead - there is a definite discolouration. i can insert a straight pin right throught the centre of the nail indicating that that part of the nail is dead. during infection, an off white pus used to come out from the nail. she did rub my feet with her hand.

3 weeks later (on 30th dec 2013) i began to show signs of sore throat and flu with painful limbs and running nose.

could this be an hiv related infection. i have read that an early sign of hiv infection is flu like symptoms - exactly what i am experiencing

should i get tested for hiv and other sexual infections

i am soooo concerned

Response from Mr. Glenn

"no sex at all, no oral, no intercourse"

no risk.

Your "symptoms" are due to something else.

Hope this helps,

Very anxious,need help!
please please answer me,this is third time,risk from touching blood