Very anxious,need help!

HI Doctor,12/27 I had a protected vaginal sex and a bj with condom with a sex worker (female) in Hong Kong, she provided the condom. I ejaculated inside.After ejaculation we had a kiss and drink some water and then leave. After that,I am so worried about I am infected by HIV. I can't get sleep, eat or don't want to speak to anybody.I don't want to die. Scared to death and the HIV risk. Can someone tell me if I was at any risk in this situation.And the urgent pep is needed or not? If I get a test will the result is positive? What should I do now?I am getting stressed out.

I am not a native English speaker so please forgive my bad English .

Wish you will have a good time in the new year!

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk for HIV when you use a condom for all penetration. As long as it is used properly and doesn't tear.

Sounds like this is the case for you.

Erik

HIV from toilet seat zit
Can i get HIV from a masseuse