Very anxious,need help!
Dec 31, 2013
HI Doctor,12/27 I had a protected vaginal sex and a bj with condom with a sex worker (female) in Hong Kong, she provided the condom. I ejaculated inside.After ejaculation we had a kiss and drink some water and then leave. After that,I am so worried about I am infected by HIV. I can't get sleep, eat or don't want to speak to anybody.I don't want to die. Scared to death and the HIV risk. Can someone tell me if I was at any risk in this situation.And the urgent pep is needed or not? If I get a test will the result is positive? What should I do now?I am getting stressed out.
I am not a native English speaker so please forgive my bad English .
Wish you will have a good time in the new year!
Response from Mr. Glenn
There is no risk for HIV when you use a condom for all penetration. As long as it is used properly and doesn't tear.
Sounds like this is the case for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Do Pep Drugs Delay The Body In Producing Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.