HIV from toilet seat zit

I just went to the toilet and there was dried blood on the toilet seat but it was the only one that was free and I really needed to go. I put toilet paper on the seat, and hovered above it, but some of the toilet paper came away and my buttock touched the seat. I have acne on my buttock, so if a zit touched the dried blood could I have confected hiv? Help! :(

Response from Mr. Glenn

No no no. There is no risk from this situation.

This is also the kind of question that comes up on here a lot. You should review the archives to review why there's no risk (basically if there was HIV in the blood it was dead after being out in the open).

Hope this helps,

Erik

Foreplay
Very anxious,need help!