HIV from toilet seat zit
Dec 31, 2013
I just went to the toilet and there was dried blood on the toilet seat but it was the only one that was free and I really needed to go. I put toilet paper on the seat, and hovered above it, but some of the toilet paper came away and my buttock touched the seat. I have acne on my buttock, so if a zit touched the dried blood could I have confected hiv? Help! :(
Response from Mr. Glenn
No no no. There is no risk from this situation.
This is also the kind of question that comes up on here a lot. You should review the archives to review why there's no risk (basically if there was HIV in the blood it was dead after being out in the open).
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.