Dec 31, 2013
Can I get HIV/AIDS from my partner trying to bareback me, even though he didn't go in?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
If your sex partner doesn't ever get inside you (and more importantly their body fluid), then you can't get HIV.
Sounds like your situation.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get Hepatitis C From An Splash Of Urine In Your Eyes?
- Foods Not To Take With Atripla
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Bodybuilders With Hiv
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.