Dec 31, 2013
Can I get HIV/AIDS from my partner trying to bareback me, even though he didn't go in?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
If your sex partner doesn't ever get inside you (and more importantly their body fluid), then you can't get HIV.
Sounds like your situation.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Person Who Is Hiv Positive Get Married?
- Symptoms Of Hiv How Long Until You Notice Signs
- What Is The Second Stage Of Hiv Infection?
- Are Fever Aches Sleepiness And No Appetite Symptoms Of Aids?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv Through Dried Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.