Dec 31, 2013
Can I get HIV/AIDS from my partner trying to bareback me, even though he didn't go in?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
If your sex partner doesn't ever get inside you (and more importantly their body fluid), then you can't get HIV.
Sounds like your situation.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
- Can An Hiv-positive Person Attend Nursing School?
- Can You Get Std From Unprotected Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.